- On July 2nd the company was incorporated as Infosys Consultants Private Limited at Mumbai.
- INFOSYS was promoted by software professionals, Viz Mr. S. Gopalakrishnan, Mr. K. Dinesh, Nandan M Nilekani, Mr. S.D. Shibulal, Mr. N.R. Narayana Murthy & Mr. N S Raghavan.
- The company is engaged in software development in the form of services, turnkey projects and products for the domestic and export market. The software development is targeted towards the distribution, banking, telecommunication and manufacturing sectors worldwide.
- On April 21st the name changed to Infosys Technologies Private Limited, and the Registered office was moved to Bangalore.
- On June 2nd the company was converted into a Public Limited Company under the name Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- The company provides software maintenance, re-engineering and downsizing of software applications in these market segments. It also markets internationally, two well-known packages, one for the distribution industry (DMAP) and one for retail banking (Bancs 2000).
- The company has a joint venture in USA with KSA (Kurt Salmon Associates). KSA is a $40 million management consultancy company operating in ten cities of the USA and also in eight
different countries. The company also has an offshore software development centre for General Electric USA. Yantra Corporation is an wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
- The Company turned up with ISO 9000 certification.
- 19,76,100 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each issued, subscribed and paid-up (15,84,000 shares to directors, promoters; 2,68,100 shares to employees of the company and
1,24,000 shares at a prem., of Rs 70 per to shareholders on right basis).
- 68,600 shares reserved for allotment in preferential basis to employees of the company and group company (only 10,3000 shares taken up). Balance 13,07,200 shares along with 58,500 shares not taken up by employees were issued to the public (all were taken up).
- The Company is entering into an agreement with Analog Devices Inc., USA, under which ADI will sell GAMANA Vector Tutorial software package (GVT), GAMANA Motion Control Development System (GMCDS) boards, GAMANA chip-sets and related software.
- During the period company undertook to expand its activities by setting up a software technology park on 100% EOU. For this purpose Co. acquired 5 acres of land at Electronic city near Bangalore.
- To part finance the Company's project for setting up a Software Technology Park, Company made a public issue of 13,76,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 85
per share in February.
- During the year marketing offices were opened in San Francisco, Cincinnati, New York and Dallas.
- During the year company proposed to make a preferential issue of 7,50,000 warrants convertible into shares to the Infosys Technologies Ltd. Employees Trust to form the basis of employee stock offer plan.
- 33,52,100 bonus equity shares issued in proportion 1:1. 5,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each allotted at a premium of Rs 440 per share to FIIS, Mutual Funds and other on preferential basis. Of these some shares were forfeited.
- On 11th February, the new STP at Electronics City was officially inaugurated. This is the largest, single-location, software development center available in India.
- During the year BANCS 2000 was installed in Kenya, opening up the export market for the banking product group.
- Necessary permissions were received for selling up wholly owned subsidiaries in the USA, Europe & Asia-pacific.
- During the year the company established Yantra Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary in USA investing US $ 5,00,000 in the equity of the said subsidiary.
- The company recorded six new installations of BANCS 2000 in Africa & Asia. A new strategic business unit (SBU)-5 was added to concentrate on Internet and Internet consultancy.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India awarded the Silver shield for the Best-Presented-Accounts, amongst the entries received from the non-financial, private sector
companies for the year 1995.
- The readers of the well-known Asia Money magazine have voted the company as India's best-managed Company for the year 1996. Company also won several awards for export performance.
- In December, the Company announced its plans for an ADR issue up to US$ 75 million.
- The World Economic Forum selected Infosys as one of India's most remarkable and rapidly growing entrepreneurial companies in November.
- 8008,600 bonus shares issued in propr. 1:1, 7,34,500 No. of equity shares at a prem. of Rs 90 per share allotted on convertion of warrants. 14,500 forfeited shares issued.
- During the year, the issued, subscribed and paid-up capital increased by Rs. 8,75,76,000 consequent to the issue of 7,49,000 shares of Rs. 10 each, fully paid, to employees of the Company and the Employees Welfare Trust under the ESOP, and a bonus issue of 80,08,600 shares in the ratio of 1:1 to the members, as of the record date. Of the total paid-up capital of Rs. 16,01,72,000, Rs. 12,92,69,000 (81% of the paid-up capital), has been issued as bonus shares.
- During the year the company received several AWARDS. 1. For the second year in succession, the Company received the Silver Shield from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Best-Presented-Accounts, amongst the entries received from
non-financial, private sector companies, for the year 1995-96.
- The readers of Asia Money magazine, once again, voted Infosys the best in Strategy and Management from among the listed companies in India, and among the best in Asia, for the year 1996-97.
- BANCS 2000 received the CSI-WIPRO award for the Best-Packaged-Application, in December 1997, at the SEARCC '97 Conference in Delhi.
- A Certificate of Merit, was received from the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, for meritorious performance in the field of exports during 1995-96.
- A special award for "Innovation of new products in computer software and related services during 1995-96" was given by the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council,
Delhi (sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India).
- The Bangalore Stock Exchange rated the Company as the Best Regional Company for all-round quality management, and as a company which gives top priority to shareholder interests. The Company is the first to receive this award.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has signed up with the US-based Copeland companies to set up a client services workstation (CSW) for providing retirement planning products and services to
non-profit organisations (NPOs).
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has entered into an agreement with the US-based CyberShop International Inc. Under the pact Infosys will develop a complete electronic commerce system for CyberShop which is a leading upscale online retailer, with more
than 40,000 products from over 400 manufacturers of upscale merchandise.
- The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence was won by Bangalore-based software giant Infosys Technologies of the Year.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd (Infosys) is evaluating the possibility of setting up a software development centre either in the Philippines or in China. It is also looking at setting
up a centre each in Europe and the US in the next six months.
- Alpha Data, a leading information services company in the UAE, has tied up with Infosys Technologies to market and support banking software products from Infosys in the UAE.
- Infosys Technologies has taken the American Depositor Receipts (ADRs) route with the US public offering of 1,800,000 ADRs at $34 each. The ADRs will represent 9,00,000 equity shares and will go public on March 11. Infosys is the first ever India registered company to be listed in the Nasdaq stock market in USA.
- After becoming the first Indian company to get a US listing, Infosys Technologies has emerged as one of the most precious companies listed on Nasdaq in terms of market capitalisation in its category of software consulting and services companies.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd, Bangalore-based Software consulting firm, announced a strategic alliance with CyberSource Corporation USA, for providing E-commerce transaction processing
services for tax calculation, risk management including fraud screening, fulfillment management and distribution control.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd chairman N R Narayana Murthy has been awarded the first-ever Sir M Visvesvaraya Memorial Award, instituted by Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI), to coincide with 138th Birthday of Sir M Visvesvaraya.
- Infosys Technologies chairman and chief operating officer NR Narayana Murthy has been presented with the Electronics Man of the Year Award by the Electronic Component Industry Association (Elcina) for his outstanding contribution in elevating the Indian electronics industry in the global circuit.
- Indian Information Technology giant Infosys Technologies has confirmed its plan of setting up a centre for exports in Mohali, twin city of Chandigarh.
- During the year a new methodology and toolkit to port applications from OS/2 to WINDOWS NT was developed.
- The Company it had tied-up with Japan's Toshiba Corporation to provide enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions for Toshiba's business processes.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank has tied up with Infosys Technologies to offer internet banking and for its e-commerce initiatives.
- Websetu a suite of products for enabling internet-based electronic commerce using traditional on-line transaction processing (OLTP) application engines, was introduced.
- Infosys Technologies has signed an agreement with Quintessent Communications Inc, by which the two will work together to develop and test selected applications that automate data
exchange between telecom carriers.
- The Company proposes to provide local support to banking product customers in Mauritius.
- The Company had tied up with German e-commerce firm Preis24.com to develop solutions for business-to-business e-commerce.
- The Company has launched BankAway - It offers end-to-end mobile banking services to all customer segments including retail and corporate clients.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has tied up with Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) for interactive information infrastructure.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has spun off the California-based Onscan Inc, incubated by it, as an independent entity.
- The Company has entered into an e-commerce partnership agreement with National Bank of Abu Dhabi to provide e-commerce and Internet banking services to the bank's retail and corporate customers in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Company has launched Finacle an integrated, centralised, multi-currency and multi-language-enabled and functionally rich banking solution to address retail and corporate banking requirements.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd., has established a strategic partnership with Delphis Bank Limited (DBL), one of the leading commercial banks in Mauritius, to revamp the existing Information Technology infrastructure with software solutions from Infosys.
- The Company has entered into a strategic alliance with Evolving Systems, a software, consulting and integration company.
- The Company Global Development Centre is set up in London.
- The Company has established a strategic technology partnership with First Atlantic Bank, the erstwhile Comet Merchant Bank of Nigeria.
- The Company proposes to increase its software professional strength to 2,400 from the present 1,200.
- The Company has re-emerged as India's second most valuable company, replacing the FMCG heavyweight, HLL.
- The Company is expanding operations in Pune. The Company is doubling capacity at a cost of 60 crore at its facility in the software technology park at Hinjewadi.
- The Company expand its presence in the overseas market by setting up an offshore development centre in the UK by November.
- The Company has entered the hot markets of the Asia-Pacific region by setting up shop in Hong Kong for tapping the burgeoning e-commerce business.
- Infosys has signed an MoU with the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone Authority to have a base there.
- Microsoft Corporation and Infosys Technologies are joining hands to form an alliance, marking the coming together of a global software giant and a wannabe global information
- Goldman Sachs has rated Infosys Technologies and HCL Technologies as market outperformers and amongst the best quality names in the industry.
- The Company issued on September 30, 667 No. of equity shares pursuant to the exercise of stock options by certain employees.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd., the Bangalore-based global IT company, entered into a strategic partnership with the US-based YadaYada Inc., the frist integrated wireless service provider
and personalised mobile web portal, to launch the first business and consumer mobile web portal for personal device assistants worldwide.
- The World's leading automotive systems major, Delphi Automotive Systems has entered into a tie-up with infotech leaders Infosys, TCS and CG Smith for embedded software
development for its worldwide operations.
- Nortel Networks is joining hands with the company to set up a Wireless centre of Excellence in Bangalore.
- The Company has signed a strategic partnership with Standard Trust Bank, Nigeria ot deploy its Financle core banking e-platform along with the BankAway e-commerce platform.
- The Company has allotted 460 No. of equity shares of par value of Rs 5 per share to the Bankers Trust Company, New York.
- Infosys Technologies has signed a pact with Oceanic Bank of Nigeria allowing the latter to use its Finacle a web-enabled core banking solution.
- The Company has allotted an aggregate 500 equity shares of Rs 5 each to individual optionees pursuant to the exercise of the employees under the 1999 option plan, on receipt of payment of the subscription monies in respect of the said shares aggregating Rs 20,32,525 .
- Infosys Technologies has signed a MoU with the Andhra Pradesh Government for establishing a software development campus at Hyderabad.
- The Company is setting up its biggest software development centre in Bangalore.
- The Company has been awarded silver shield for the best presented accounts competition for the sixth consecutive year by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The Company has allotted 100 equity shares of par value of 5 per share to the Bankers Trust Company, New York, the depository to the company's ADS issue as underlying shares in respect of 200 ADR's to be issued and allocated to the purchasers.
- Infosys Technologies is to set up its second software centre at Pune in Hinjewadi.
- Infosys Technologies board has allocated 67,050 No. of equity shares at a par value of Rs 5 par to employees of the company.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd. has entered the Canadian market with the inauguration of its Toronto Global Development Center.
- The Board of Directors allocated an aggregate of 41,050 stock options exercisable for equity shares of par value Rs 5 per share to employees of the company, pursuant to the company's
1999 option plan.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd has appointed of Dr G K Jayaram as director of the Infosys Leadership Institute.
- The Company has informed the BSE that the Company has received a disclosure from Emerging Markets Growth Fund Inc stating that they hold 34,04,880 No. of equity shares representing 5.15 per cent of the paid-up capital of the company.
- Infosys Technologies setting up of four fellowship schemes in association with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Accounting Research Fund (ICAI-ARF) to encourage research in accounting, auditing, finance, fiscal and corporate laws, capital markets and information technology.
- Infosys and TCS have emerged as the leading Indian software exporters during 2000-01 clocking exports worth Rs 2,870.26 crore and Rs 1,852.94 crore, respectively.
- Infosys Technologies, the provider of Information Technology (IT) consulting and services, and Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF), the second-largest rail network in North America, announced a strategic relationship designed to improve operations and customer service.
- The first and biggest employeesÂ stock option plan (Esop) by an Indian software company has matured with the lock-in of Infosys TechnologiesÂ 1994 Esop ending last week giving eligible employees the option to convert it into hard currency.
- Intel president Craig Barrett on August 3 inaugurated a research and development laboratory set up jointly with India's Infosys Technologies in Bangalore.
- Receives Motilal Oswal Award for Wealth Creation for 1996-2001
- Mr. Nandan Nilekani becomes the new CEO of the company. Mr. Narayanamurthy assumes the role of Chairman & Chief Mentor
- Announces a strategic technology partnership with First Bank of Nigeria Plc. (FBN), the largest Bank in West Africa, to deploy Infosys Enterprise Banking e-Platform suite of solutions
- Partners with Citadon, the leading provider of online solutions for collaboration on the design, construction and operation of large, complex capital projects, to Develop Citadon CW
- Enters into self-governing software-testing services
- Tops among IT exporters with exports of Rs 1900 crore in the period April-December 2001
- Airbus Industrie hires Infosys for wing design
- Acquires 12 per cent stake in Onmobile, a software services company based in USA
- Adjudged best Indian employer in a study conducted by Hewitt Associates and Business Today
- Signs Joint Venture Agreement with Punjab National Bank for the implementation of Centralised Banking Solution
- Ties up with Northwestern Mutual to build up and begin an online funds transfer choice for Northwestern Mutual's variable life and annuity policy holders
- Ties up with Nordstrom to install and launch an Oracle Financial system that increases flexibility and back-office efficiencies
- Ties up with Citigroup for formation of a new company, Progeon, for Business Process Management (BPM)
- Eastman Chemical Company, a leading International chemical supplier headquartered in Kingsport, Tenn, chooses to expand its work with infosys in order to take greater advantage of the consulting and IT service provider's global delivery model
- Records 35 per cent increase in the value of its brand to Rs 7,257 crore as of March 31, 2002
- Company tops the survey by financial magazine, "Finance Asia", as the best managed company
- National Commercial Bank, Jamaica enters into technology partnership with Infosys' Banking Business Unit
- Progeon, the BPM arm of the company, bags $30m order from GreenPoint Mortgage
- Infosys Tech bags prestigious Corporate University Xchange Excellence Award for 2002
- Nasdaq selects Infosys as the best value reporter
- Infosys abandones China offshore centre plan
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) signs contract with Infosys for transfer of Autolay Software
- Acquires Trade IQ Product Division of IQ Financial Systems Inc., USA
- Partners with Concours Group, a boutique strategy consulting firm
- Becomes the first company to achieve CMMI Level 5 for offshore & onsite operations
- RBI permits 100% FII purchase in Infosys
- Ties up with Avaya Inc., a leading global provider of voice and data networks to businesses,
for integrated CRM solutions
- Ties up with IBM for knowledge sharing arrangement
- Sales chief, Phaneesh Murthy, resigns to pursue a lawsuit filed against him and the company alleging wrongful termination and sexual harassment
- Developes a process engine to demonstrate Business Process Modeling Language (BPML) technology
- Assessed at Level 5 on the PCMM model by KPMG Consulting, becoming the first company in the world to be assessed at the Optimising level on the updated version 2.0 of the model
- Infosys, Phaneesh agree for off-court resolution of sexual harassment suit
- The banking division consolidates all its products under one brand and phases out one product
- Starts a new practice in life sciences
- Announces Global Development Centre in Melbourne
- N R Narayana Murthy receives the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for 2002
- Company declares that it has won Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) award in the Asia region for 2002
- Implements ÂBalanced Score CardÂ (BSC), a unique concept which entails establishment of strategic objectives and a measurement system which not only targets on financial measures but also non-financial measures
- Enters into alliance with Kakawa Discount House, Nigeria, a discount house formed by a consortium of key banks in Nigeria
- Builds a new intra day comparison system for equities for the American Stock Exchange (Amex)
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait B S C (BBK), one of the premier banks of Bahrain, selects Finacle Core Banking, the new generation core banking solution from Infosys, for its operations in India
- Mr Akshaya Bhargava appointed as CEO & MD of Progeon Ltd., the Business Process Management subsidiary of Infosys Technologies
- Infosys and Sun introduce new revenue generating opportunities with retail banking reference architecture
- Progeon issues 4,375,000 shares to Citicorp
- Signs MoU with Union Territory of Chandigarh to acquire land for expansion
- Infosys and BNSF selected by Aberdeen Group to exemplify best practices in Offshore Software Outsourcing
- Emerges as the countryÂs most valuable company in market capitalisation
- Enters Thailand through Partnership with Local Companies
- Floats development center in Hyd
- Fortune names Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani as `Asia's Businessmen' of the year 2003 making them the first Indians to win the award
- Wins Pune regional round of the ING Vysya Brand Equity Quiz
- Hosts Banking CXO summit in Bangkok
- ICRA, the credit rating agency, gives "CGR1" rating for the company's corporate governance practices, making it the first company in the country to get the highest rating for corporate governance
- Infosys Technologies felicitated by SUN Microsystems with Strategic Partner Award
- Wins order from US telecom service provider Sprint
- Launches ethics code to check financial frauds
- Infosys Technologies certified for TL 9000 for telecom services by BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality International)
- Infosys' brand valued at Rs 7,488 cr
- Bags $60-mn order from US telecom company SBC Communications
- N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chairman and Chief Mentor, bags the prestigious Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year award
- Wins Electronics & Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) award for Computer software and services sector
- Appoints Mr. Deepak Satwalekar, the Independent Director, as the Lead Independent Director of the company
- BusinessWeek ranks the company in the 74th place among the world's top 100 best performing infotech companies making it the only Indian company in the list.
- National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia, selects FinacleTM suite of banking solutions for its delivery channels initiative
- Infosys Technologies offers ADR, prices at $49 each
- Acquires 100 acres of land at Pune Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, in addition to the 25 acres already acquired
- Deploys Finacle at Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Post Bank Uganda (PBU) becomes the first bank in East Africa to go live with Finacle Core Banking
- Expands operations in Chennai by adding 129 acres of land in Mahindra City for its second campus
- Gets order of $50-m from Australian telecom firm Telstra Corporation
- Finacle emerges as the world's most scalable open systems based core-banking solution
- Infosys & Oracle join hands to provide Pre-integrated solutions for Banks in Asia Pacific
- Infosys Technologies has been alloted the highest governance and value creation(GVC) rating of `CRISIL GVC Level 1.
-Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) chooses Finacle eCorporate, the web-based cash management and corporate e-banking solution from the Finacle suite, on Microsoft .NET software, for its strategic e-banking initiative
-Infosys' Banking Business Unit and Sun Microsystems, Inc. December 10, 2003, revealed a new performance and scalability test result achieved in core banking transaction-processing tests
-Infosys Technologies Ltd has announced that NMB Bank Ltd, a leading Bank from Zimbabwe, has selected its Finacle suite of enterprise banking solutions
-Signs an agreement to acquire 100% equity of Expert Information Services Pty Ltd, Australia for A$ 31.0 million (US$ 22.9 million)
-The Board of Directors at its meeting held on December 20, 2003 have allotted 22,439 equity shares of par value of Rs 5/- to the optionees, pursuant to the exercise of the options granted to the employees under the Company's 1999 Stock Option Plan.
-Infosys Technologies has announced an upward revision in guidance for both revenues and per share earnings for 2003-04
-Software major Infosys Technologies said on January 09, 2004, it had incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary in China, at Shanghai, with a capital outlay of five million US dollar.
-Infosys eyes high growth for software testing unit
-Infosys greets Karnataka Bank for deploying Finacle
-Nandan Nilekani ranks 35th in the world business leaders
-Infosys gets ICAI award for the year '03
-Infosys, Microsoft and Intel join hands to provide Next Generation eBanking solutions to banks in Philippines
-Infosys inks pact with British Telecom
-Mauritius Post and Cooperative Bank (MPCB) signs up for Finacle, its universal banking solution
-Export-Import Bank of Thailand (EXIM Bank) and Yip In Tsoi & Co Ltd, Thailand sign up for using Finacle, the universal banking solution from Infosys
-FMR Corp. and its direct and indirect subsidiaries and Fidelity International Limited (FIL) and its direct and indirect subsidiaries acquire 1,44,221 shares (0.22%). Their shareholding after the said acquisition is 33,58,318 shares (5.05%)
-Infosys completes five yrs on Nasdaq
-Suspends Esop scheme
-Infy joins billion dollar club
-Infosys becomes first Indian listed IT firm to net Rs 1000 cr
-Indian Merchants Chambers (IMC) has announced that Infosys Technologies chairman NR Narayana Murthy, is the winner of the IMC's prestigious Diamond Jubliee Award for 'eminent businessman of the year.'
-Infosys Technologies Ltd join hands with Arab National Bank, one of the ten commercial banks in Saudi Arabia
-Infosys Chief Narayana Murthy joins NDTV Board
-Infosys Technologies Ltd announced the availability of Item Data Integrity (IDI), a new solution, that enables retail companies and their partners to reduce time to market associated with the introduction of new products and promotions
-Infosys receives ISO 14001 Certification for Environmental Management System
-Infosys Technologies Ltd today (June 2, 2004) announced that its universal banking solution, Finacle has won the prestigious 'The Banker Technology Awards 2004'
-Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has roped in Infosys and Wipro for implementing its Rs 300 crore nationwide IT upgradation project
-Comes out with a bonus issue in the ratio of 3:1
-The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) has rated Infosys Technologies Ltd has the world's best in employee training and development
- The founder of Infosys Mr N R Narayana Murthy is among Time magazine's 10 global leaders helping shape the future of communications. Mr Murthy is listed ninth among the 10 Global Tech Influentials in the latest issue of the magazine.
-Infosys gets first place in Asian corporate governance score list
-Infy ties up with Australian company in R&D projects on November 02, 2004
-OATSystems Inc, a Boston, US-based radio frequency identification (RFID) company ties up with Infosys Technologies
- Aspis Bank, one of the leading medium size retail and commercial banks operating in Greece, signs up for Finacle universal banking solution to power its core banking and treasury operations across 66 branches.
- The Shop Floor Control System developed by the Company and Arrow Electronics, a global provider of electronic components and computer products and services, has won the 2004 InfoWorld 100 award for being one of the top 100 best IT projects of the year.
- On May 03, 2005 voluntarily furnished eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) data to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) electronically in a 6-K exhibit.
-Infosys Technologies and B-Source on June 29, 2005, announces partnership to provide `pay-as-you-transact' services, known as Business Service Provisioning, to European banks in the private and asset management sectors.
-Infosys Technologies and Microsoft Corp unveiled the Catalytic IT concept centre at the Infosys campus in Bangalore on Nov 29.
- Infosys & Microsoft Share Vision for Effective Enterprise Information Management
- Infosys Implements PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications at Nissan North America
-Infosys has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Infosys to Open Development Center in Mexico, its First in Latin America
- Infosys Receives the Highest Score in Strategy in Independent Research Firm's Report on the Applications Outsourcing Market
-Infosys & Nihon Unisys sign MoU for Strategic Business Deployment & Joint Development for Sales & Solution Service
- DSB Bank Partners with Finacle from Infosys for Core Banking-led Transformation
- Infosys crosses revenues of US$ $ 4.18 billion
- Annual net profits cross US$ 1 billion
- Infosys Technologies has bagged a five-year outsourcing and support agreement from BP where Infosys will manage and operate a large portion of business systems for BP under the terms of the agreement.
- The company has announced successful implementation its first IT enabled end-to-end business transformation program for Thermax.
- Infosys opens its first development center in Brazil and second Latin American development center in Monterrey, Mexico
- Infosys selected as a member of The Global Dow
- Employee strength grows to over 100,000
- Infosys crosses the US$ 5 billion revenue mark
- Human resources consultancy Hay Group has named Infosys among the world's 20 best companies for leadership, obvious from its constant focus on employee development even during the global crisis.
- Infosys launched its first rural Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) unit in Andhra Pradesh.
- Infosys Launches Finacle Treasury-In-A-Box
- Infosys became the India's 3rd private sector to get government protection by a special unit of 48 commandos of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Infosys stated that it has inked an agreement with Microsoft in order to manage internal IT services of the company globally.
- Infosys BPO launches enhanced offering in sales support
- Infosys celebrates 29 successful yrs by issuing minimum allocation of equity shares to the employees who meet certain criteria.
- Infosys Technologies has awarded a turnkey automatic meter reading contract worth Rs 32 crore to Easun Reyrolle Ltd (ERL).
- Finacle from Infosys Wins Leaders in Innovation Award 2010
- Infosys Technologies Expands Operations in Thiruvananthapuram; Inaugurates first Software Development Block (I) at Technopark Campus II (SEZ) with a Total Investment of Rs. 180 crore".
- The IT giant, Infosys has completed its three big transformational deals, within a price range of $50 million and $200 million, which would be extended over the span of 4-5 years. Infosys is expecting that the transformational deals would reach around 15 by the end of the year.
- KV Kamath appointed new chairman of Infosys, Shibulal new CEO.
- India's software major, Infosys's Australia and New Zealand unit has acquired News Zealand & Gen-i as part of a partnership with the technology arm of Telecom Corp. of New Zealand to offer outsourcing services for their Australian clients.
- The Company has received approval from the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change the name of the Company from "Infosys Technologies Ltd." to "INFOSYS LTD" with effect from June 16, 2011.
- Infosys BPO Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Portland Group Pty Ltd in Australia.
- N. R. Narayana Murthy hands over chairmanship to K V Kamath
- Infosys crosses US$ 6 billion revenue mark, employee strength grows to over 130,000
-Company has changed its name from Infosys Technologies Ltd. to Infosys Ltd.
- Listed on the NYSE market
- Infosys acquires Lodestone Holding AG, a leading management consultancy based in Switzerland
- Forbes ranks Infosys among the world's most innovative companies
- Infosys among top 25 performers in Caring for Climate Initiative
- Infosys crosses the US$ 7 billion revenue mark
- Infosys announced leadership transition across Financial Services and Manufacturing.
- InfosysTechnology - Bharti Airtel selects Infosys as its technology partner for 'airtel money'.
- Infosys enters into partnership with GlaxoSmithKline to create nexgen Digital Marketing Platform
- Infosys signed strategic partnership with Ratnakar Bank to provide Finacle platform
- Infosys - Infosys Won 2012 IT Partner of the Year Award from Analog Devices
- Infosys - Infosys Awarded Pegasystems Partner Excellence Award
- Infosys signed MoU with The State of Israel for Industrial Research and Development.
- Infosys - Finacle from Infosys Won 'Core Banking Technology Provider of the Year
- Infosys - Infosys Commits to End Child Diarrheal Deaths in India
- Infosys Signs Multi-Year Agreement for Business Transformation Project With Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Infosys - Infosys Launched 'India In a Box' for Japanese Companies
- Infosys -Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem named Infosys as Leader in IDC MarketScape
- Infosys - Infosys BPO Wins 2012 Optimas Award for Managing Change
- Infosys enters into partnership with United Kingdom's Anglian Water.
-Infosys Board appoints N. R. Narayana Murthy as Executive Chairman of the Board
-Infosys begins trading on NYSE Euronext London and Paris markets
-Infosys Edge wins the NASSCOM Business Innovation Award for 2013
-Infosys presented with Â2013 Environmental Tracking Carbon Ranking LeaderÂ award
-Dr. Vishal Sikka takes over as the CEO and MD from S.D. Shibulal
-Revenue crosses 50,000 crore in rupee terms
-Board decides to increase the dividend pay-out ratio to up to 40% of post-tax profits
-Cash and cash equivalents (including Available-for-sale financial assets and certificates of deposit) cross 5 billion in dollar terms
-Infosys has announces bonus in the ratio of 1:1
-Infosys Public Services Implements Financial Management Solution for L.A. Care Health Plan to Improve Healthcare Access.
-Infosys and Cornell University's Center of Hospitality Research Collaborate to Design Industry Research
-Infosys Finacle has been positioned as a leader in IDC MarketScape of Worldwide Core Banking Solution Providers
- Infosys has won a contract from Sweden-based ICA Gruppen to manage its IT operations.
-ICA Gruppen Partners with Infosys to Revitalize its IT Operations
-ABN AMRO Selects Infosys as One of the Strategic Partners to Drive its Business Transformation Program.
-Infosys inks multimillion-dollar pact with ABN AMRO to provide IT services
-Infosys signs 5-year agreement with Dutch firm TNT
-Infosys BPO has opened a new center in Puerto Rico in collaboration with Puerto Rico Industrial Development Company (PRIDCO)
-Infosys Receives Daimler Supplier Award 2014
-Infosys Innovation Fund Invests in Air Quality Monitoring Pioneer, Airviz.
-Infosys has signed a multi-year IT infrastructure deal with UK-based department store company, House of Fraser
-Infosys Launches Preventive Maintenance Offering 'Finacle Assure'
- Infosy has allotted 114,84,72,332 equity shares as fully paid-up bonus to the shareholders in the ratio of 1:1.
-Infosys wins award for design thinking services execution.
Infosys invests in Waterline Data Science.
-Infosys wins 5-year contract from Commerzbank.
-Infosys Paytm Selects Infosys Finacle to Power its Payments Bank Business.
-Infosys seeks govt nod to set up IT SEZ in West Bengal.
-Infosys bags 7 Oracle Excellence Awards.
-Infosys Launches Skava Commerce, a New Standard for Modern, Mobile-first and Modular E-commerce Platforms.
-Infosys Science Foundation Announces the Six Winners of the Infosys Prize 2016.
-Infosys titled Infosys Foundation USA Celebrates Computer Science Education Week.
-Infosys invests in ideaForge from innovation fund.
-Infosys Partners with HPE to Help Customers with Mainframe Modernization.
-Infosys Wins Three Catalyst Awards at TM Forum Live.
-The Commercial Bank Successfully Completes a Pilot on a Cloud-Based Blockchain Network with Infosys Finacle'.
-Infosys Joins Salesforce Partner Ecosystem to Deliver Analytics Cloud Applications".
-Infosys Expands Footprint in Eastern Europe Â Opens Delivery Center in Croatia'
-KONE Selects Infosys to support its IT Transformation.
-Infosys Finacle Launches Blockchain Based Trade Finance Solution".
-"Globe TelecomÂs ÂCognitive Digital AgentÂ powered by Infosys, Amdocs and Huawei Wins a TM Forum Catalyst Award".
-Atp And Infosys Launch New Playerzone Bringing An Enhanced Digital Experience For Players
-Infosys Completes Acquisition of Brilliant Basics - Digital Innovation and Customer Experience Studio'.
-Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake Offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services'.
-Gartner Positions Infosys as a 'Leader' In Magic Quadrant for SAPÂ® Application Services".
-Infosys Finacle named a Leader among Digital Banking Engagement Platforms'.
-Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc. to Accelerate Digital Transformation for the Enterprise'.