|Lupin Chemicals Ltd (LCL) was promoted by Lupin Laboratories Ltd. The company was incorporated on 31.03.83 as a Private Ltd company and subsequently converted into a Public Ltd company with effect from 23.12.91. The company does not have any subsidary.
The company is setting up a project for the manufacture of 93 tpa of Rifampicin, an essential anti-tuberculosis, anti-leprotic, life saving drug from a very basic stage of fermentation. It is an import substitute product. To finance the project the company is coming out with a PCD issue aggregating to Rs.45.6 crores.
-Lupin Ltd has successfully introduced AkuriT, a revolutionary simplified therapy as per
WHO's guidelines for treatment of tuberculosis
-Crisil has upgraded the rating assigned to Lupin's non-convertible debentures from
D to BB+.
-Lupin Ltd has enhanced its capacity of manufacturing various products at its formulations
plants at Aurangabad and Manideep in Madhya Pradesh.
- Lupin receives Final FDA Approval for Trandolapril.
-Lupin Ltd inducted PricewaterHouseCoopers to implement SAP to faultlessly connect
its 28 sales depot.
-Lupin Ltd has cut down its debt by Rs.20cr .
-Lupin Ltd has commissioned its facility at Mandideep near Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh for the manufacture of Lisinopril.
-Lupin Ltd announces VRS for its employees in a bid to trim its wage bill.
-Pharmaceutical major Lupin Ltd has divested about 12.55% of its equity holding in the company to CVC International, a private investment arm of the US based financial conglomerate Citigroup.
-Lupin is closing down its South African Operations and is setting up two subsidiaries in Hongkong and the US.
-Lupin Ltd has received the appproval of US Food and Drug Administration for cefuroxime axetil 250 mg and 500 mg tablets.
Dr.Kamal K Sharma has been appointed as the Additional Director of the company.
-The company has received USFDA's approval for cefotaxime sterile vials for injection.
-Secured US FDA nod for generic Claforan marketing
-Lupin receives USFDA approval for Caftriaxone Sterile Vials for injections
-Lupin plans to list shares on NYSE
-Lupin set up new herbal product division
-Lupin submits INDA for psoriasis
-Launches Ezedoc, a specialty drug for the cholesterol management segment
-Lupin has appointed Vinod Dhawan as President - Business Development (Latin America, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand). Mr.Dhawan will be responsible for the development of Lupin's business strategy for these markets, with focus on, among others, product selection, entry strategy, marketing and sales, and regulatory compliance.
-Lupin Limited has informed that at the EGM of the Company held on December 05, 2003, the members of the Company have by means of a special resolution determined to delist shares of the Company, from the following exchanges : 1) The Calcutta Stock Exchange Association Ltd. 2) The Stock Exchange, Ahmedabad, 3) Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd., 4) The Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd. The Company has initiated action to secure de-listing of the equity shares of the Company, from the aforesaid exchanges. The Equity shares of the Company are listed on the NSE and BSE and will continue to be listed and traded on NSE and BSE.
-Enters into an agreement with Baxter Healthcare Corporation, a global medical products company headquartered in the United States, whereby Baxter will exclusively distribute the Company's generic version of ceftriaxone sterile vials for injection in the USA
- Floats new division - Lupin Herbal, dedicated to research-based phytomedicines. Unveiled nine herbal products in therapeutic areas, including diabetes, pediatrics, gastro intestinal, pain management and gynaecology
-Delists Shares from Ahmedabad Stock Exchange.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has entered into an agreement with Allergan, Inc. in the United States to promote Zymar (gatifloxacin opthalmic solution) 0.3% in the pediatric specialty area.
-Lupin Ltd has launched its anti-infective product Suprax (cefixime Oral Suspension) in the US market.
-Shares of Lupin Ltd delisted from the Delhi Stock Exchange
- Shares of Lupin Ltd delisted from Jaipur Stock Exchange
- Ind Swift Ltd ties up with Lupin Ltd for a Co-marketing pact to launch Nitazoxanide, an anti-diarrhoeal / anti-helmintic drug for the first time in India under the brand name Netazox and Nizonide respectively.
-Lupin launches Ceftriaxone vials in the US market
-Lupin enters into co-operation agreement with Kyowa for Japanese market.
-Lupin receives USFDA approvals for Cephalexin Oral Suspension
-Lupin has entered into an agreement with GSK Philippines to manufacture and supply the 4 & 2 Drug FDCs for marketing in Philippines.
-Lupin receives approval for conducting phase II clinical trials of Investigation New Drug candidate LLL-3348 (Desoris) from the Drug Controller General of India.
-Lupin joins hands with ItalFarmaco to launch Lupenox in India
-Lupin receives DCGI approval to conduct Phase II clinical Trials for Psoriasis NCE
-Lupin & Aspen Pharmacare enters into MoU for establishment of JV
-Lupin joins hands with ItalFarmaco to launch Lupenox in India
-Lupin Ltd has announced that the Company has signed a MoU to acquire a 51% equity in Artifex Finance CVA, Belgium, along with its subsidiaries including Dafra Pharma Ltd (Dafra), a Belgian pharmaceutical Company focussed on anti-malaria
-Lupin ties up with Italian co
-Lupin has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Lupin Receives US FDA Approval for Simvastatin Tablets
- Lupin gets MHRA Approval for Lisinopril in UK
- Lupin Ltd has announced that it has received Euro 20 million from Laboratoires Servier of France for the sale of additional patent rights for Perindopril.
-Lupin receives DCGI Approval to conduct Combined Phase IIb/III Clinical Trials for it's herbal Psoriasis NCE
-Lupin Ltd on April 27, 2007, has announced that theDepartment of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India and the Company have joined hands for the clinical development of the Company's Migraine and Psoriasis projects.
-Lupin receives "Best New Manufacturer of the Year" Award from AmerisourceBergen
-Lupin Limited has appointed Mr. R.V. Satam as Secretary & Compliance Officer of the Company w.e.f. May 01, 2008.
-Lupin enters into agreement for Suprax 400 mg tablets
-Lupin Launches SUPRAX Â®400 mg Tablets in the US
-Lupin expands its product basket in JapanKyowa receives Ten product approvals
-Lupin receives USFDA approval for Levetiracetam Tablets
-Lupin ties up with leading Institutes for PhD Program
-Lupin in Equity Partnership with Multicare Pharmaceuticals Philippines, Inc.
-Lupin Expands Branded Play; Announces Acquisition of Worldwide Rights for its first NDA - AllerNaze
- Lupin Limited has launched IlyalganÂ® (sodium hyaluronate), an osteoarthritis drug, available in the form of an injectable through leading orthopaedics and physiotherapists across the country. Hyalgan40 is the original research molecule of the Italian pharma giant I-'IDIA and is the world leader in HA therapy, marketed in over 60 countries globally.
- Lupin Limited's U.S subsidiary, Lupin Pharmaceuticalss Inc. (LPT) has received the final approval for the company's Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for its Imipramine Pamoate capsules, 75 mg, 100 mg, 125 mg and 150 mg from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Commercial shipments of the product have already commenced.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- Lupin acquires Worldwide Rights for the GoannaÂ® Brand.
-Lupin and Medicis Enter into Joint Development Agreement.
-Lupin Acquires I'rom Pharmaceuticals through its Japanese Subsidiary.
- "Lupin receives Tentative Approval for Generic Glumetza Extended-Release Tablets"
-"LUPIN announces settlement with SANTARUS and DEPOMED for GLUMETZA Patent Litigation"
-"Lupin launches Generic Geodon Capsules".
-"Lupin launches Generic SEROQUEL Tablets".
-Inauguration of new Plant at Nagpur.
-Mahindra Samridhhi India Agri National Award for Bee keeping and Honey Production
-NABARD's BEST NGO Award to MSGD, Alwar for promotion and linkages of Self Help Groups in the state
-Lupin Acquires Laboratorios Grin S.A. De C.V., Mexico; Specialty Ophthalmic Company; Enters the Latin American Market. Lupin Acquires Nanomi B.V. - Enters Complex Injectables Space.
-The Economic Times 500 rankings - IndiaÂs 10 most resilient companies
-Dun & Bradstreet Corporate Awards 2014 - Top Indian company in pharma sector
-Great Place to Wok - Best companies to work for 2014
-American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)Best award - Winner for Employee Learning & Development
-Lupin Receives FDA Approval for Generic ActosÂ® Tablets.
-Lupin Receives FDA Approval for Generic CelebrexÂ® Capsules
-Lupin Ltd launches Generic DIOVANÂ® Tablets
-Lupin Receives FDA Approval for Generic VancocinÂ® Capsules
-Lupin and Celon Announce Strategic Development and Licensing Agreement for Generic Advair DiskusÂ®
-Lupin and Rotary Join Hands to Combat Tuberculosis in Mumbai
-Lupin introduces generic hypertension drug in US
-UBM India Pharma Awards 2015
-CNBC India Risk Management Awards
-Lupin Ltd Acquires Biocom in Russia
-Lupin Launches Generic Ortho Tri-CyclenÂ® Lo Tablets
-Lupin gets USFDA nod for generic Generess tablets
-Lupin Launches Generic GlumetzaÂ® HCI ER Tablets in the US
-Lupin Completes its Acquisition of GAVIS
-Lupin Launches Generic IntermezzoÂ® Sublingual Tablets in the US
-Lupin Launches Generic FemhrtÂ® Tablets in the US
-Lupin Ltd has informed that the Registered Office of the Company shall be shifted from the present 159, C. S. T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400 098 to Kalpataru Inspire, 3rd Floor, Off. Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400 055
-Lupin receives EIR from US FDA for Goa, July 2015 Inspection
-Lupin Launches Novel Injectable Iron Formulation Under Brand Names "ISOFER" and "JILAZO" in India
- Lupin Launches Generic MS ContinÂ® ER Tablets in the US
- Lupin Launches Generic Ortho-CyclenÂ® 28 Tablets in the US
- Lupin Launches Generic TemovateÂ® Clobetasol Propionate Scalp Application in the US
- Lupin Launches Generic PristiqÂ® Tablets in the US
- Lupin launches Generic Paxil CRÂ® tablets in the US
- Lupin bags approval for Roxicodone tablets
- Lupin gets USFDA approval for generic Crestor tablets