- Mahindra-British Telecom, a 60:40 joint venture between the Mahindra group and British Telecom, shareholders approved a proposal to raise funds through an initial public offer and an employee stock option plan.
-The Company proposes to raise funds through an initial public offer.
- The Company and Silicon Automation Systems Ltd (SASL) has forged a strategic alliance to develop solutions and product markets using the wireless application protocol (WAP).
- The Company's IPO is proposed to be of 53,18,633 No. of equity shares with a face value of Rs 2 each, at a price to be determined in accordance with SEBI guidelines for the fully book-built route.
- Mahindra-British Telecom and the US-based Rockwell Electronic Commerce have entered into a 5-year strategic alliance and set-up a offshore software development centre in the city involving total capital cost of $4.5 million.
- Software firm Mahindra-British Telecom plans to lay off 300 employees, or about a tenth of its workforce, a company spokesman told Reuters on September 25.
-Gets Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for the optical planning and design solution that formed part of Marconi's Netscient Software product suite - a trademark brand acquired by Marconi in 2001
-Mahindra British Telecom (MBT), the telecom software joint venture between the Mahindra Group and British Telecommunications Plc (BT) has announced the appointment of Premchand as chairman of TeleManagement Forum's New Generation Operations Systems and Software (NGOSS) Security Team.
-Mahindra British Telecom (MBT) has signed a solutions partner agreement with UK-based Cramer, a major player in inventory-powered back office automation for telecom service providers
-MBT has joined three International Systems Security Engineering Association (ISSEA) as its corporate member
-Mahindra British Telecom (MBT), the IT services provider to the telecom industry, has signed a global partnership agreement with Netegrity , provider of identity and access management solutions
-MBT launches new software for language conversion
-Cyclone Commerce join hands with MBT
-MBT acquires Axes Tech for $54 mn
-MBT, MICO may sign MoU with Mahindra British
-Tech Mahindra's IPO shares will be priced between Rs 315 and Rs 365 a share. The offer will open on August 1 and close on August 4. The company plans to raise up to Rs 465 crore through the issue, which offers 12.75 crore shares for sale. The company had reached critical mass and it had decided that the time was right for the offer.
-The initial public offering (IPO) of Tech Mahindra, a joint venture between Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd and British Telecommunications PLC, was subscribed 1.26 times on the first day of the issue.
-Motorola joins hand with Tech Mahindra to form CanvasM
-Company has changed its name from Mahindra British Telecom Ltd. to Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd has announced their participation in Microsoft's Connected Services Sandbox, a new program that brings together systems integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), developers, network equipment providers, and telecommunications service providers in a collaborative environment to develop and test new communications services.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd has won a prestigious award for its outstanding contribution, achievements in the telecoms industry and for continued support to the OSS / BSS community. The award was announced by Tolestrategies on April 25, 2007 on as a part of the Billing & OSS World 2007 conference in Chicago.
-Tech Mahindra has signed an agreement for acquiring upto 100% equity in iPolicy Networks, India, a wholly owned subsidiary of US based iPolicy.
-Tech Mahindra Ltd has appointed Mr. M Damodaran as an additional Director of the Company in the category of Non Executive Independent Director by Board of Directors of the Company at their meeting held on July 22, 2008.
-Tech Mahindra signs five year application support deal with BT Group
-Tech Mahindra joins hand with Microsoft
-Tech Mahindra wins $700m deal from BT
- Tech Mahindra Ltd has appointed Mr. Ravindra Kulkarni and Mr. B H Wani as Additional Directors of the Company in the category of 'Non Executive Independent Director' by the Board of Directors of the Company on March 30, 2009.
- Tech Mahindra has won the bid for Satyam Computer after bidding at Rs 58 per share. Tech Mahindra would pay Rs1,757 crore for a 31 per cent stake in Satyam. Tech Mahindra has secured complete funding to acquire a 51 per cent stake in Satyam.
- Etisalat DB, formerly known as Swan Telecom, has decided to outsource implementation of its software applications as well as IT infrastructure to Tech Mahindra as part of a $400-million deal, which is spread over the next 10 years. This is the largest IT services deal that the telecom software vendor has bagged in the domestic market.
-AT&T 2010 Supplier Award for outstanding performance & service to AT& T and its affiliates.
-Expands footprint in Latin America.
-AT&T acquires 8.07% stake in Tech Mahindra for Rs 160 crore.
-"Tech Mahindra Ltd. Honored by AT&T as Outstanding Supplier".
-Tech Mahindra is now concentrating more on the business in Middle East and African (MEA) market.
-"Bharti Airtel announces strategic partnership to drive world class customer service across Africa".
-"Tech Mahindra Sets Up BPO Operations in Philippines".
-Enters billion dollar league.
-AT&T 2011 Supplier Award for the 2nd year consecutively.
-The research provider international firm, IDC has recently stated that Tech Mahindra - Mahindra Satyam combination may emerge as a major IT success in the Asia-Pacific region, especially for Indian IT service providers and other regional players.
-Tech Mahindr - Merger of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Announced.
-Tech Mahindra inaugurates its 6th SEZ facility in Noida.
-The global player British Telecom has started sale of a part of its over 23 per cent stake in IT major Tech Mahindra in the open market.
-Tech Mahindra acquires majority stake in Comviva Technologies.
-Tech Mahindra extends partnership with Vodafone Qatar.
-Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra launches the ÂYoung CEOÂ Program
-Tech Mahindra Establishes First European Testing Lab in Sweden
-Mahindra Satyam launches Contextual Services Platform for E-Commerce and Banking
-Tech Mahindra Launches BSS Platform for New Telcos Entering the Market
-Tech Mahindra Announces Strategic Partnership with NIS
-Tech Mahindra - Mahindra Satyam merger consummated Announces new brand identity
-Tech Mahindra Wins Pegasystems 2013 Partner Excellence Award
-Tech Mahindra Signs an Outsourcing Contract for Application Maintenance and Development with Volvo Car Corporation
-Tech Mahindra and Bosch Software Innovations announce Global System Integrator Partnership
-Tech MahindraÂs Global Test Factory Achieves a Double Win at The European Software Testing Awards
-Tech Mahindra Launches Hewlett Packard Center of Excellence
-Tech Mahindra Launches NFC Testing Lab
-Tech Mahindra and Microsoft Partner to Co-Develop the Spring Release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
-Tech Mahindra Launches Alstom Transport Global Development Center
-Tech Mahindra Launches Reference Data Management Solution in North America
-Tech Mahindra Opens a Delivery Center in Belgium
-Tech Mahindra Wins 2014 Land Transport Excellence Awards for Best ICT Solution Delivery Partner
-Tech Mahindra establishes Greater MontrÃ©al center
-Tech Mahindra signs MoU with Wichita State University
-Tech Mahindra Wins Business Transformation Award at PegaWORLD 2014
-Tech Mahindra and Bosch Software Innovations to create Internet of Things Ecosystem
-Tech Mahindra launches Airbus GroupÂs ÂHUBÂ at Electronic city facility, Bengaluru
-Tech Mahindra Launches Telematics Platform for the Insurance Industry
-Tech Mahindra Ltd forms a joint venture with Avion Systems
-Tech Mah acquires SOFGEN to expand core banking expertise
-Tech Mahindra Ltd had new customer service centre in Waterford with Three Ireland.
-Tech Mahindra Achieves s openeAutomotive SPICEÂ® Level 3 Certification
-Tech Mahindra & IBM Join Hands to Accelerate Global Hybrid Cloud Adoption
-Tech Mahindra launches SDN - NFV based Smart City Solutions
-Tech Mahindra Ltd has entered into a strategic agreement with China-based company Gao Feng Advisory Company
-Tech Mahindra Ltd has been selected by Circle Health to become their chosen technology partner for the next 10 yepower the Citizens of Ontario with Clean Energy
-Tech Mahindra has entered into a globalars
-PNMsoft collaborates with Tech Mahindra to offer superior customer experiences
-Global Companies Join Hands to Em partnership with Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
-Tech Mahindra Ltd has signed a contract with Bombardier to develop an aircraft ground support system (AGSS).
-Tech Mahindra has entered into collaboration with Transport Systems Catapult (TSC), to develop Intelligent Mobility solutions
-Mahindra GroupÂs Saral Rozgar enters International Market for Blue-collar and Entry Level Employment
-TechM bags the Forbes Top 100 Middle East - Global Meets Local 2015 Award
-The Company has allotted the Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
-Tech Mahindra has splits its face value from Rs. 10 to Rs. 5
-Tech Mahindra Ltd Acquisition of a UK Company - Tech Mahindra acquires leading Digital Change AgentsÂ®: The BIO Agency
-Tech Mahindra Ltd. FCA approves Tech Mahindra acquisition of Target Group
-Tech Mah unveils new strategy for Network Services biz
-Tech Mahindra enters Channel NewsAsia Sustainability Index
-Tech Mahindra ranks in all categories in Zinnov Zones for IoT Technology Services
-Tech Mahindra launches Virtual Network Function Exchange
-Tech Mahindra-Mahindra Comviva launches new Revenue Experience platform for mobile operators
-Tech Mahindra launches FEEDS, a Connected Intelligent Solution Transforming Fresh Food Supply Chain
- Tech Mahindra Ltd acquire the CJS Solutions Group LLC, through its subsidiary company at US.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd inaugurated a smart centre in Avadi for employment-based skill training programmes in the BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance) sector.
-Tech Mahindra announced on that it had set up a state-of-the-art lab that would showcase technologies and their use to improve productivity on factory shop floors.
-Tech Mahindra has launched InnovateMK, an incubator that will work with technology startups in Milton Keynes in the UK.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. forming a joint venture with Midad HoldingsÂ unit Al Fozan Group to create a 100-seat delivery centre in Saudi Arabia.